What is Purpose Pushers Academy?
Purpose Pushers Academy is an online platform designed to equip and empower educators who are passionate about educational equity. Through coaching and on-demand research-based E-courses, educators can engage in personalized professional learning that meets their unique needs. Educators have the option of focusing on specific competencies within (4) strands to create their own professional development pathway based on their interests and needs. By committing to a sequential and on-going approach, educators can build upon and sustain professional development. At the conclusion of each course, educators will receive a Certificate of Completion. With approval from the school or district, recertification points for educators working towards licensure renewal may be awarded for completion of E-Courses.
(Check with your school or district for approval)
(4) Strands of Professional Development Rooted in Educational Equity
Strand #1 - Teacher Motivation
Strand #2 - Relationship-Building and Culturally Relevant Teaching
Strand #3 - Racial Equity
Strand #4 - Classroom Management and Special Education (Courses coming soon)
With (11) available courses and several courses coming soon, all members of the school community have an opportunity to personalize the professional learning they desire to receive.
- ALL IN! - Coaching Teachers with a Purpose for Virtual Engagement
- 5 Strategies for Building Educator Resilience
- Overcoming Educator Burnout
- Relational Teaching (SEL Focus)
- Culturally Relevant Teaching
- From Poverty to Purpose: Supporting Students Impacted by Poverty and Trauma
- Blind Spots: Racism, Bias, and Strategies to Help You Move Toward Equity
- Lecture on Race and School Discipline: Moving from Zero Tolerance to Educational Equity
- Hip Hop Pedagogy & Literacy
- Instructional Coaching: Why Should I Receive Instructional Coaching
- Planning with a Purpose - Moving from Vision to Execution (Leadership Focus)
E-Courses Launching Soon
- Developing Multicultural Consciousness
- Special Education: Equity Through SDI
- Special Education: Co-Teaching with a Purpose!
- Classroom Management: Why do They do That?