What is Purpose Pushers Academy?
Purpose Pushers Academy is an online platform designed to equip and empower educators who are passionate about educational equity. Through our research-based E-courses, educators have the option of personalizing their professional learning to ensure their unique learning needs are being met.
Educators can map out their very own professional development plan based on the (4) strands of professional development offered by Purpose Pushers LLC. By committing to a sequential and on-going approach, educators can move at their own pace to build their own capacity and sustain professional development.
At the conclusion of each course, educators will receive a Certificate of Completion. With approval from the school or district, teachers may be able to receive recertification points that can be applied toward teacher licensure renewal. Each course requires an estimated 6-hour commitment. Please check with your school or district for approval.
(4) Strands of Professional Development Rooted in Educational Equity
Strand #1 - Teacher Motivation
Strand #2 - Relationship-Building and Culturally Relevant Teaching
Strand #3 - Racial Equity
Strand #4 - Classroom Management and Special Education (Courses coming soon)
FREE One Day Trial for Most E-Courses!
With (11) available courses and several courses coming soon, all members of the school community have an opportunity to personalize the professional learning they desire to receive.
- Coaching Teachers for Student-Centered Classroom Management
- Relational Teaching (SEL Focus)
- ALL IN! - Coaching Teachers with a Purpose for Virtual Engagement
- Equity on Purpose
- Culturally Relevant Teaching
- Race and School Discipline: Moving from Zero Tolerance to Educational Equity
- Inspiring At-Risk Students - Success Stories Do Exist
- Blind Spots: Racism, Bias, and Strategies to Help You Move Toward Equity
- From Poverty to Purpose: Supporting Students Impacted by Poverty and Trauma
- Hip Hop Pedagogy & Literacy
- 5 Strategies for Building Educator Resilience
- Instructional Coaching: Why Should I Receive Instructional Coaching
E-Courses Launching Soon
- Classroom Management: Why do They do That?
- Special Education: Equity Through SDI
- Special Education: Co-Teaching with a Purpose!